1.11.13

0 The Perfect Little Thing.

1.11.13
Alexander Wang Prisma Biker Wallet

My new splurge of the month is my new Alexander Wang Prisma Biker Texturized-Leather Wallet in Plaster. I think is one of my favourite things I have bought in a while, as I find myself in love how the wallet has the pebbled texture and has 2 rose gold screw-detailed corners, which gives off a more rigged, but classy finish to it. The size I find is bigger than a normal small wallet but big enough that you could even act as if it is a clutch. I really needed a multi-purpose wallet and something small to bring along with me to my trip next month. I am really happy with this purchase, it has 8 card holders, and a coin slot, but its super roomy. I don't usually bring a lot of stuff in my wallet when overseas so this wallet does everything I need it to do.

No comments :