29.4.13

0 Catching Up Date~ ★

29.4.13
Weather this morning was really nice and hot, and I was running late so I didn't get to take a whole outfit picture. But it was such an amazing day catching up with PG, I haven't seen her since December when I was working at my seasonal job. :) We stopped by so many places!
First place we went to was at Korean Grill, an all-you-can-eat grill place. So we had eaten our days worth of food~ <3


We stopped by Bay & Bloor area to look around the area, and decided to go to Carol's Cheesecake Cafe. I can say that they have one of the best cheesecake's in Toronto. 








We came at the most perfect timing the place was not busy, and so we could talk for hours on end. After we left the place was packed.


Thank you my dear friend PG for always being there to help me out and for being an amazing friend.








No comments :