27.4.13

0 Movie Night

27.4.13
After my dental appointment today met up with a friend and went shopping for a bit as the others we were suppose to hang out with was running late in Yorkdale. Stopped by Godiva where we got free sample "birthday cake truffles" I find these to die for. <3 <3 


Met up with the others and ate some dinner before the movie. The movie was funny, but I found it to be more of a guys type of movie. So of course, the other half of the group loved the movie. Hehe. Its okay~ At least we all enjoyed. :)


As we were all heading home we forgot about the chocolate we bought that we wanted to share with everyone so ended up eating it last minute while being dropped off. Had an amazing night of fun and memories! :) I'm totally pooped out from the amount of walking and time I had been up has taken a toll on me. This coming week is going to be another week of fun!! :D I'm hoping to keep up the energy and not feel so tired... I'm working and going out all week to catch up with friends before they start summer school. 

No comments :