13.5.13

0 Catching Up & tour

13.5.13
Today I met with my friend SK, who I have not seen since last March. We went to my university, so I can give her a tour around what a university looks like here in Toronto. It was a lot of fun minus the cold weather, and along the way we bumped into AS, and FK. We all had a fun time catching up and sight-seeing our school. heheh.


This is the side walk way of the business school going towards our student admissions office. It was such a pretty sight. All the flowers in my university and everywhere else in Toronto keep blooming. Its so beautiful and a sight to see. Unfortunately, I can't last too long out there as I'm allergic to pollen. :(


After my friends all left to go home and to go to work, I headed to the library to study. After doing so, I was able to meet up with someone dear, who surprisingly surprises me every time I see them. Everything is always so unexpected, but comfortable and fills me with happiness and butterflies. :)

No comments :