24.5.13

0 Luncheon with Friends & 75th Dinner

24.5.13
Today I met up with my friends during our day off from classes. We had korean food at this small korean restaurant near Christie Station. After having lunch we went for some walnut cakes and korean pancakes. I had to leave right after as I had to meet my mom to celebrate my grandmothers 75th birthday at Mississauga.  Once I met up with my mom had to stay in a meeting with her bosses for an hour. It was pretty boring but I somewhat understood the basis of what was happening. I got a phone charm for my note 2 at christie. Hehe. ^^* 

As we were running late in picking up the fam and there was traffic in Mississauga o.O" don't know how we made it only 10mins late. We ate at an all you can eat Japanese and thai restaurant. Where we ordered way too much food for us to handle and headed over to AMC to watch Star Trek Into Darkness. It was pretty good of a movie.
When we left there were cars all lined up in front of the theater for the premiere of Fast Furious 6. So place outside the theater became an exhibition.  It was a fun night nevertheless~

No comments :