11.7.13

0 Sick

11.7.13
Just last weekend my food problem with gluten decided to roll its way back into my life. I already said goodbye to it a few months ago after I was able to start eating it again, and it came back with a horrible return. My gluten problem stops my body from ingesting anything with gluten meaning I can't digest it, so it causes me to have a low immune system (that's why I've been sick for 2.5 weeks), I can't control my appetite or hunger (I can't really tell when I am full till its too late that I throw up) and I can't take in a much nutrients from food I eat during the time I ate gluten.

Now that my body has yet again reacted to it, my mom is mad and worried and as much as decided on drastic stuff. (>.<)" She has decided for my health to put me on a prep detox as we have a crazy schedule of eating out a lot the next few weeks and leaving on a trip, so after we get back I will  be on a 2 week detox/nutritional repair program. Then after I will be on a "diet" (but more like a change of eating) till I get back to "normal" = healthy.

I know its for my health, but the thought is scary, and that means no junk food! And the withdrawal symptoms from gluten is hard for me to deal with.


No comments :