8.7.13

0 Decluttering & organizing.

8.7.13
So reason i have been away from this in so long is that 
1) i go to the movies with my best friend every tuesday
2) been decluttering & organizing my room
3) fam time

On the tuesday we went again for round 3 of man of steel (we hit our limits now! my bro was asleep & the rest of us we were half of asleep lol) and the heat (pretty funny movie). 
The other days i was cleaning up my room by throwing things out, bagging stuff up, and putting some away for storage. it took all the spare time i had. to top this all off i was sick and still am, although i always try to see my friends when its not at its worst. yesterday it took its toll, so luckily i finished my room saturday. 
I am now yet again put on a strict diet for my body to go back to normal (as is balance wise as i have been having some hard days managing my eating) and so my immune system can be strong again. So I was suppose to head out to meet my friend to visit the Distillery District. Luckily I didn't as we had a major thunderstorm that occurred in Toronto, and it was flooding and areas were submerged in water too. >.< It was a pretty crazy night and luckily my dad had a backup battery for the internet~ kkk. 

No comments :