27.6.13

0 A New Chapter.

27.6.13
As I have now finished university, a had some rearrangements in relationships and had to say my goodbyes to some friends. Its my time to start off a new chapter in my life. I don't think its going to be easy, but I guess nothing in life is.
To start this new chapter, I have decided to ... 1. De-clutter and clean up my room.
 I'm doing this by getting rid of things, storing other things away, and putting a fresh new start to my own room.
2. Start workout out seriously again.
I'm seriously out of shape as I could only run the distance of 1.99 km at an average of 5.0km/min, and my legs are sore. So,  I have a long way to go to getting back into shape. I want to be able to run 4-5 km distant with ease like I use to. I am starting to build my core finally! :')  Before mid-high school I use to be very lean then I yo-yo'd throughout the end and beginning of university, which I know its really bad for your body. Believe me! I have experienced what it can do. Now I want to keep lean, so I can get back my body to a healthy shape.
But yet again all things take time... so I must be patient.
3. Eat Healthy.
I know a lot of my friends know I am the healthy eater, but honestly I yo-yo in that too. This last year in university I ate terribly, and with my terrible digestive condition I have made it a lot worse. So I decided to curb my carb intake. I used to be gluten intolerant, and I started getting better earlier this year then I abused it and now, I'm back to square one such my doctor's used to make me take laxatives. I don't want to use it as I know by increasing my protein, and fiber intake it can help my digestive system. Going to naturopathic appointments for 2-3 years has taught me how to manage myself. I think I should go back for my maintenance appointments O.o"

For now this is my plan. As I get this into the habit of exercising and eating healthy again, I want to continue in focusing on fashion. This is another touchy talk which I may talk about a little later. But for now I want to open my mind, and by the way I'm looking around for work too! ^^* Although I want to try working somewhere else different again. I have tried out tutoring, summer camps, ESL, retail, and dental. I'm considering maybe getting a assistant job or a internship or have both! If possible~ I thinking having a open mind right now is a good idea. :)

No comments :