11.6.13

1 Little Riding Hood

11.6.13
Today before class I met up with my best friend one last time before she left to go back to Australia and start off her new life in university there. Thank you for always being there to listen, to hear me cry and whine, and for always being the best friend you are no matter the distance between us. We at so much sushi, this is just one plate of what two handfull of orders we had. We were so hungry, then we went shopping at Holt Renfrew and said our goodbyes. I'm going to miss you~ 


This is one of my closest friends I have met this year, we clicked on the get go. I don't know what I would do without her. :) We are one class away from seeing each other so often as I am getting ready to graduate. 


My outfit today: Topshop beaded top, Club Monaco Shorts, a black cloak from Jacob.