3.6.13

0 From Australia to Toronto

3.6.13
Today I went to downtown to visit my best friend and her family. My best friend Cayla and I are the friendship that has withstood distances and whenever we see each other every few years it is as if not a day as has gone by. We first stayed a coffee shop called "Red Line" it has really good coffee, where we talked for 2.5 hrs without even noticing time go by at all. Then we headed to her parents loft to hang out on the rooftop to see the beautiful view of Toronto. <3 Love. 
This is where we spent another 2hrs talking again and then headed out for dinner with her family to eat pasta and pizza. I truly miss her and I don't know what I would do without her in my life, she has seen me through the good and bad and never walked away. Hopefully, we can see each other one more time before you leave to Australia again. And I'll try to come and visit you during your two years there. :) 

No comments :