24.10.13

0 Casual Friday

24.10.13
Causal Fridays

3.1 Phillip Lim Elbow T-Shirt, BB Dakota Lizbeth Leggings, Sam Edelman Shay Booties, 3.1 Pashli Mini Satchel, Jennifer Zeuner Rings, Nars Duo

Something I'd wear on a casual day out and about in the city, additionally all the things here are on my wishlist (except for the Nars Duo). Thus making this collage made it a whole lot of fun! 
Anyways, my favourite of it all is the Pashli Mini, I love how the bag is neutral yet out there. I love neutrals (more like obsessed), but I like to push in a splash of colour. Paired with the 3.1 Phillip Lim shirt, and the Lizbeth Leggings, and these awesome snakeskin-leather Sam Edelman Shoes, the Pashli Mini becomes the star of the look. 
As for the other accessories, I've been falling in love with Jennifer Zeuner necklaces and rings as I found them to be simple and yet delicate (which is my kind of taste). It's totally drawn me in. A girl can dream!! :)

No comments :