12.10.13

0 Love for a Special Mother.

12.10.13




Vintage Blazer, Top from Aritzia, Skort from Zara

I must say my mom is an amazing woman. I believe everyone's mom's are special and rare for everyone. And today on this weekend of thanksgiving, I'm taking the time to appreciate my mom for her ever loving support, love and care. Thank you mom for allowing me to grow to the girl I've become and for always believing me. 
I must say I totally surprised my mom today, as I got the restaurant to make her a special chef platter of all the desserts they can make for her birthday while it was not that busy. The food was really good at Olive Bonacini, totally would go back again. My mom was super happy, and surprised as we were all acting agitated from waiting for the bill so she couldn't see what was coming. As well, surprised her by buying her, her favourite macaroons in Toronto and cake. I guess I did something right today ;) Don't mind the silly face of mine in the end, I was tired.

No comments :