22.8.13

0 5th Celebration

22.8.13
Today I met with Candace down in the downtown financial district of Toronto. This is the inside of Brookefield Place. It is so pretty! Right after having our luncheon and tea. She took me to a underground passage in the downtown core that goes from Union Station to Eaton's Centre! It was so cool, but I don't think I can go on my own as I would get lost I don't even remember where we turned to?!! Once we got to Eaton's Centre, we walked around, talked, and shopped before I had to leave. I am so tired but it was such a fun day! 


I couldn't contain how happy I was to be able to eat and talk with one of my best friend's Candace.

The food at the restaurant was a Japanese fusion.


This flourless Chocolate Truffle Cake is to die for <3

I can't it's been 2 weeks and I am still celebrating my birthday!

Thank you to all my friends who have come out of their way to meet me and surprise me for a birthday get together :') You guys are the best! I don't know what I would do without you~

No comments :