9.8.13

0 Celebration #2: D-Day

9.8.13
I had a luncheon with one of my closest friends Paula, we had a long talk of catching up from Yonge and Dundas all the way down to Yonge and Bloor (we decided to walk down Yonge St.). Anyways, we ate at Spring Rolls where we celebrated my birhday together. After we headed out to Holt Renfrew where I got my new Chanel lipstick, and after Magnum Toronto for some ice cream (we found out it's closing in August 30th so people in Toronto, you better try some before it leaves the city).






Then I headed to my mom's office to head out with her to pick up the cake and food :') When I got home, half an hour after my best friend DA came over to celebrate my birthday with me and my family. And again lots of Korean food this time (I was so full from all the food at this point). After eating dinner with my family, we decided on a girl's shopping outing, and headed out to Yorkdale. More so, it ended up that my mom bought a dress and found shoes, while me and DA just ended up window shopping. Anyways, all and all a simple birthday, but the time spent was very meaningful. Thank you all also wished me a happy birthday :) <3 



No comments :