19.8.13

1 When 1 + 1 Meets.

19.8.13
This is my second trip to Magnum Toronto before their closure, I'm a die hard ice cream girl especially with any types of nuts (such as macadamia, almonds and such). We took a lot of pictures and the ambience was nice as well, its sad to know they are closing next week already!

The unbeatable team.

We headed to Holt's Cafe after for actual food, and from here we can see that the line for Magnum Toronto reached almost 2 stores long by the time we left already!! We talk for hours on end, but it was so relieving to be able to final talk together about everything.




OOTD: Florals.

I find I need to start exercising again my upper arms are not getting smaller. Aside from this, this is my friend Aimon, and she is a blogger herself! Everyone should check out her page for tips on fashion, style advice or just updates on what's happening in toronto in terms of fashion. She is super friendly and has awesome taste!! Her link is this: https://www.facebook.com/as.thestargirl

1 comment :

The-StarGirl said...

Indeed a fun time~