24.8.13

2 Fan Expo

24.8.13
Today my best friends invited to head out with them to the Fan Expo down at the Metro Convention Centre. It was unbelievably packed in the building! So many people were dressed up in cosplay suits or costumes they made themselves. We didn't get to take pictures as it was so crowded inside and we were shy for the most part. Additionally, I am kind of scared of people in cosplay suits for the most part. I don't mind the nice looking ones, but I don't like the ones like the Joker (even though someone really pulled it off well, I was so scared of him) O.o, and all these other anime/comic book characters! It was so much fun to experience!! I didn't get to see the actors/actresses like the guy who played Spock in Star Trek because we got so hungry as we skipped lunch to get in without a big line up. But when we got to Pickel Barrel we saw on tv, that if we stayed longer we would have been able to see them as they went out for break. All in all super fun!! 

This is our lunch/dinner at Pickel Barrel after the Fan Expo, we were starving at this point.

All our Pop! Heroes that we collected :)

This is everything my best friends & I bought to our trip to the Fan Expo. 

This is my new friend "Starly"

2 comments :

Unknown said...

AHHH I see korilakkuma in the background!!!! <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

of course!! I have it always by my side :')