10.8.13

0 Celebration #3

10.8.13
Today my family and I decided to eat out for my birthday as we usually always do and because yesterday was much more rushed it felt nice for all of us with my aunt to sit and eat and take time to enjoy everyone's company ^^* the food at this restaurant was pretty good, this is only a few of the things we ordered. We had so much more but everyone was so hungry they couldn't wait for me to take pictures first >.<" 

We headed home and my aunt gave me a shirt from UNIQLO, the shirt is really soft. She travels to the US every 10 months, so next time I am going to ask her for maybe some of there winter heating jeggings to use for winter time :) Also she bought me a ice cream log cake from Dairy Queen, I feel like a little kid as I haven't had this in so long! 


Also as always, my mom bought orchid's on my birthday~~ they are pretty <3 

No comments :